Xiaomi has just got with another successor Xiaomi MI 5C. How to Take Screenshot on Xiaomi Mi 5C is not that tough, it is as similar to its earlier devices wherein you just used simple techniques to Capture Screenshot on Xiaomi Devices.
- 1 How To Take Screenshot On Xiaomi MI 5C Using Hardware Keys
- 2 Take Screenshot on Xiaomi MI 5C using Screenshot Toggle
- 3 How to Take Long Screenshots on Xiaomi MI 5C
How To Take Screenshot On Xiaomi MI 5C Using Hardware Keys
- Step 1: Head over to the Screen that you want to Capture on Xiaomi MI 5C.
- Step 2: Press Power and Volume Down button together to take screenshot on Mi 5C.
- Step 3: Drag down the notification bar, and you will see Screenshot that you captured on Xiaomi MI 5C.
- Step 4: Open up stock gallery app on your device and find the latest Screenshot taken and edit or Share the same as per your usage.
Take Screenshot on Xiaomi MI 5C using Screenshot Toggle
- Step 1: Go to the screen which you want to capture on Xiaomi MI 5c.
- Step 2: Drag down the notification bar and Tap on Screenshot Toggle and wait for the screen to flash up.
- Step 3: Your new screenshot is now saved to Gallery on Xiaomi MI 5C.
If you do have Screenshot Toggle Option in your Xiaomi MI 5C notification bar, then first head over to Add Screenshot Toggle to Notification bar in Xiaomi Mi 5c or other Xiaomi Devices.
How To add Screenshot Notification Toggle to Stock Notification bar in Xiaomi Devices
- Drag down the notification bar on Your Xiaomi MI 5C.
- Tap on Pencil or Edit button to rearrange the Toggles that are visible.
- Now there will be a list of inactive toggles, simply Drag Screenshot Toggle from inActive Toggles to Active Toggles.
- Screenshot Toggle is now added to your Notification Toggles bar successfully on your Xiaomi Mi 5C.
How to Take Long Screenshots on Xiaomi MI 5C
Long Screenshots or Scrollable screenshots are the easiest method of taking screenshot offered today that can help you save lots of Data and also at the same time you do not compromise over the Quality of the Long Screenshot taken on your Xiaomi MI 5c.
Guide to Capture Long Screenshot On Xiaomi MI 5c
- Step 1: Go to the Screen which you want to Capture as Long Screenshot on Xiaomi MI 5C.
- Step 2: Long Press Volume Down and Power button simultaneously.
- Step 3: You will see an animation being displayed at Top Right Corner of Xiaomi MI 5C. Display. Tap Over It.
- Step 4: Select “Extend” from various menus being displayed on your MI 5c.
- Step 5: Scroll Down the Screen upto a limit you want to Capture the screen into Screenshot and then tap on “Stop” located at the bottom of the screen and Save it.
- Step 6: You have now successfully taken Long Screenshot onXiaomi MI 5C.
Hope taking screenshot on Xiaomi MI 5C was very easy. If you are struck anywhere, then feel free to comment.