Smartphones being released every year, what does Oppo does to make the difference. Oppo launched the Oppo A37 with amazing features. It comes with1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor and 2GB RAM which is able to process your tasks at a very good speed. Taking Screenshot on Oppo A37 is very easy. There are various methods available to Capture your current screen on your smartphone. Depending upon the ease of your method one can simply opt out the best one that suits you to take Screenshot on Oppo A37.
- 1 Normal Screenshot On Oppo A37
- 2 Long Screenshot/Scrollable Screenshot OnOppo A37
Normal Screenshot On Oppo A37
Normal Screenshots are very easy to take on your Smartphone, they are basically just the replica of the current screen that you are viewing on your Android Phone. How to Capture Normal Screenshot in Oppo A37 can be achieved in best two in-built methods which are available on your phone. You don’t require any third party app to take screenshot in Oppo A37.
You can also check our previous guide on Capture Screenshot on Oppo Neo 7
Method To Take Screenshot On Oppo A37 Using Hardware Buttons
- Go to the screen which you want to Capture or take screenshot on your smartphone.
- Press Volume Down and Power/Lock button together until you hear a click sound or your phone screen flashes up.
- Drag down the notification bar to see the latest screenshot taken on your Oppo A37.
- One can also go to your stock gallery to see the latest screenshot you just took on your smartphone.
This was the easy 3 step method to take screenshot in Oppo A37 using hardware keys. Moving to the another method which is much easier than pressing hardware buttons is using inbuilt app in the smartphone.
How To Screenshot Using Screenshot Toggle in Oppo A37
- Navigate to the screen which you want to capture on your Smartphone.
- Drag down the notification bar and Press on Screenshot toggle from available list of Active Quick Setting toggles on Oppo A37.
- Go to the gallery and see the screenshot you just captured in Oppo A37 using Screenshot toggle.
3 Steps to successful screenshot without much hardwork on your phone. Hope this was the easiest of all.
If you do not see screenshot toggle in your Quick Access settings icons in Notification bar, then first edit the Active List of Toggles and add Screenshot Toggle to Active toggle list and save it.
Take Screenshot on Oppo A37 Using 3 Finger Scroll Gesture
Make sure that you have enabled Gestures and Motions from your Oppo Settings, if not then read here and proceed.
- Step 1: Go to the screen you want to take Screenshot On Oppo F1S.
- Step 2: Simply use your 3 fingers and drag them over the screen to Capture Screen On Oppo F1S.
- Step 3: Screen will flash for once or you will hear Camera Click sound which confirms that you have successfully taken Screenshot on Oppo A37 using 3 Finger Scroll without using Hardware Combination.
- Step 4: Share or Edit the Screenshot captured using Oppo A37 from the Gallery App on your phone.
Long Screenshot/Scrollable Screenshot OnOppo A37
New method of taking screenshot which is trending is Long Screenshot or Scrollable Screenshot. In this method of Long Screenshot one can capture screenshot of 2 or more pages into one single image that can indeed save your data as you can read your screenshot anywhere on the go. Here is one of the sample
How to Take Long Screenshot in Oppo A37
- Step 1: Go to the Screen or webpage you want to Capture Via Screenshot on Oppo A37.
- Step 2: Press Volume Up and Power button simultaneously, you will now asked to select the area to Take Screenshot alongside options like : “Screenshot Area” “Next Page” and “Save” options.
- Step 3: Select the area which you want to take Screenshot of and Tap On Save.
- Step 4: Browse to the gallery or check out notification bar to Share or use the Screesnhot on Oppo A37.
Make sure that you are on Android 7 Nougat to take long screenshot. If not, then wait for the update to hit your smartphone so that you can scrollable screenshot.
Feel free to ask your doubts if you are stuck anywhere. We will help you out!