Lenovo just introduced a new smartphone in the market – Lenovo K6 Note, which is the successor to Lenovo K5 Note which couldn’t occupy a big place in Smartphone market world. Lenovo K6 Note is packed with amazing specifications like Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 chipset clocked at 1.4Ghz in Octa Core CPU.
How Capture Screenshot On Lenovo K6 Note?
Lenovo K6 Note can capture Normal Screenshots as well as Long Screenshots with the help of Hardware Key Combination and other with the help of Notification toggle which is one of the smartest method to take Screenshot On lenovo K6 Note. One can follow any of the mentioned guide to Capture Screenshot in Lenovo K6 Note as per the convenience.
Steps to Take Screenshot On Lenovo K6 Note using Hardware Keys
- Step 1: Go to the screen which you want to take Screenshot on Your Lenovo K6 Note.
- Step 2: Now Press Volume Down and Power/Lock button together for 2-3 Seconds or until you hear a camera shutter sound or Flashing up of the Screen on Lenovo K6 Note.
- Step 3: Drag down the Notification bar or go to the Stock Gallery App on your Smartphone to see the Latest Screenshot taken on Your Lenovo K6 Note.
These were the Simple 3 Step Guide to Take Screenshot in Lenovo K6 Note with Hardware Key combination which is very much easy if practised regularly on Lenovo K6 Note.
Capture Screenshot On Lenovo K6 Note with Screenshot Toggle
- Step 1: Navigate to the Screen which you want to take Screenshot.
- Step 2: Drag down the notification bar, and tap On Screenshot toggle that will be visible in Quick Notifications Toggles.
- Step 3: New Screenshot is now captured to Gallery.So Go to Gallery to Share or Edit the latest Screenshot Captured on Lenovo K6 Note.
If you do not see Quick Screenshot Toggle in Notification Bar, then first edit the Notifications Quick Settings and add Screenshot Quick Toggle in the Notification bar from the Unactive list of Quick Toggles.
How To Take Long Screenshot in Lenovo K6 Note
Lenovo K6 Note if updated to Android Nougat 7, can smoothly Capture Long or Scrollable Screenshots. Scrollable Screenshots are extremely helpful when you want to Capture whole 2-3 pages on your Smartphone as image without actually loading those pages again.
Once Lenovo K6 Note is updated to Latest Nougat, head over to: How To Take Long Screenshots On Android Nougat 7.
Doubts? We are here for you! Do let us know how are we doing in order to improve the quality. If you have other ways of Taking Screenshot On Lenovo K6 Note, then please let us know!