Sony launched the Sony Xperia XZ Compact with amazing features. It comes with lightning fast processor and 4GB RAM which is able to process your tasks at a very good speed. Taking Screenshot on Xperia XZ Compact is very easy. There are various methods available to Capture your current screen on your smartphone. Depending upon the ease of your method one can simply opt out the best one that suits you to take Screenshot on Xperia XZ Compact.
- 1 Normal Screenshot On Xperia XZ Compact
- 2 How To Screenshot On Xperia XZ using Power Button
- 3 Long Screenshot/Scrollable Screenshot On Sony Xperia XZ Compact
Normal Screenshot On Xperia XZ Compact
Normal Screenshots are very easy to take on your Smartphone, they are basically just the replica of the current screen that you are viewing on your Android Phone. How to Capture Normal Screenshot in Xperia XZ Compact can be achieved in best two in-built methods which are available on your phone. You don’t require any third party app to take screenshot in Xperia XZ Compact.
Consider Reading: Top Methods to take Screenshot in Xperia Z
Method To Take Screenshot On Xperia XZ Compact Using Hardware Buttons
- Go to the screen which you want to Capture or take screenshot on your smartphone.
- Press Volume Down and Lock/Power button together until you hear a click sound or your phone screen flashes up.
- Drag down the notification bar to see the latest screenshot taken on your Xperia XZ Compact.
- One can also go to your stock gallery to see the latest screenshot you just took on your smartphone.
This was the easy 3 step method to take screenshot in Sony Xperia XZ Compact using hardware keys. Moving to the another method which is much easier than pressing hardware buttons is using inbuilt app in the smartphone.
How To Screenshot On Xperia XZ using Power Button
- Step 1: Head over to the screen to Capture On Xperia XZ compact.
- Step 2: Long Press Power or Lock Button of Xperia XZ compact until you see Power Menu like this :
- Step 3: Select the Option “Take Screenshot” and you are done.
- Step 4: Now You can drag down the notification bar and see the Screenshot that you captured on Xperia XZ compact.
- Step 5: Head over to Stock gallery app – Album and you can use the screenshot just captured.
How To Screenshot Using Screenshot Toggle in Xperia XZ Compact
- Navigate to the screen which you want to capture on your Smartphone.
- Drag down the notification bar and Press on Screenshot toggle from available list of Active Quick Setting toggles on Xperia XZ Compact.
- Go to the gallery and see the screenshot you just captured in Xperia XZ Compact using Screenshot toggle.
3 Steps to successful screenshot without much hardwork on your phone. Hope this was the easiest of all.
If you do not see screenshot toggle in your Quick Access settings icons in Notification bar, then first edit the Active List of Toggles and add Screenshot Toggle to Active toggle list and save it.
Long Screenshot/Scrollable Screenshot On Sony Xperia XZ Compact
New method of taking screenshot which is trending is Long Screenshot or Scrollable Screenshot. In this method of Long Screenshot one can capture screenshot of 2 or more pages into one single image that can indeed save your data as you can read your screenshot anywhere on the go.
How To Capture Long/Partial Screenshot on Xperia XZ Compact
- Step 1: Head over to the Screen which you want to Partially Capture on Sony Xperia XZ Compact.
- Step 2: Press Multi Tasking or Recent App Switcher Button and Select Active Clipper mini app(Small App) from Mini Apps Tray.
- Step 3: Now you will see Active Clipper Mini App will be active, Now Select the area that you want to Capture on Xperia XZ Compact.
- Step 4: Browse through Album App and you will see that you have successfully taken Partial Screenshot on Xperia XZ Compact.
Make sure that you are on Android 7 Nougat to take long screenshot. If not, then wait for the update to hit your smartphone so that you can scrollable screenshot.
One can also find the simliar methods to take screenshot in Sony Xperia Z5 which was very easy as seen here.
Feel free to ask your doubts if you are stuck anywhere. We will help you out!