- 1 About Android 6.0 Marshmallow – Screenshot Guide:
- 2 How To Take Screenshot On Android 6 Marshmallow Using Hardware Key Combination
- 3 How To Take Screenshot On Samsung Smartphones Powered By Android Marshmallow 6.0
- 4 How To Take Screenshot On Android Marshmallow 6.0 and Above Without Rooting Using Gestures
About Android 6.0 Marshmallow – Screenshot Guide:
Android Marshmallow being the most popular Android Operating System till date has got the huge number of install which also states the reason for the popularity of this Android 6.0 Marshmallow over others. It resolves many of the issues which are being seen on Android like many of the Security bugs and other severe issues alongside multi users being introduced in this set of OS.
Various Methods to Take Screenshot On Android 6 Marshmallow can be followed from the guide given in this post! These Procedures include using Hardware Key Combination to take Screenshot on Android 6.0 Marshmallow others include using Gesture Support to take Screenshot on Android Marshmallow or By using third party apps that will help you out to set Android Key Combinations to Take Screenshot on Android Marshmallow without Rooting it.
If you are On Android’s latest Version- Android 7 Nougat, one can then head over to :
How To Take Screenshot On Android 6 Marshmallow Using Hardware Key Combination
- Step 1: Navigate to the Screen which you want to Capture on Android 6 Marshmallow powered Android Smartphone.
- Step 2: Press Volume Down and Power button together until you hear a clicking sound or your screen flashes for once.
- Step 3: Open up the Notification Bar after you have followed Key Combination to take Screenshot on Marshmallow, you will see that the Screenshot has been successfully captured.
- Step 4: Same can be accessed by navigating to The Gallery of Your Smartphone and finding the recent Screenshot Captured.
How To Take Screenshot On Samsung Smartphones Powered By Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Head over to the screen which you want to take Screenshot on Samsung Smartphone.
- Now Press Home button and Lock button together, until you see click sound or the Flashing of the screen for once.
- Scroll down the notification Bar and You will see Screenshot has been successfully captured.
- Head to your gallery and you will see the Screenshot Captured which can then be used to Share or Edit.
How To Take Screenshot On Android Marshmallow 6.0 and Above Without Rooting Using Gestures
Many users face this issue to Take Screenshot on Android 6.0 and Above without using Hardware Key Combination. As hardware key combination definitely needs a lot of accuracy. We have a better solution for the same! Now One can use third party apps on Your Android smartphone and hence use Gestures to Take Screenshot On Android Marshmallow without Rooting your smartphone.
These apps allows users to assign Gestures to Take Screenshot On Android Marshmallow which will therefore makes tasks easier.
If you still face any problem to Capture Screenshot On Android running Marshmallow devices, then feel free to comment!